Experience. Reputation. Results.
- Insurance Defense
- Trucking Accidents
- Transportation Law
- Commercial Trucking
- Family Law
Kim McCormack's practice includes insurance defense, trucking accidents, transportation law, commercial trucking and family law. She is admitted to practice before all courts in the State of Mississippi, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Kim attended Mississippi State University, where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature. She then attended the University of Memphis, Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, where she received her Juris Doctorate. While in law school, Kim received the Dean's Award for Academic Excellence, the American Jurisprudence award for Legal Argument and Appellate Practice, and she served in the Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) program. After graduating from law school, Kim served as a law clerk for the Chief Justice of the Mississippi Supreme Court.
Kim is a member of the Madison County Bar Association and the Family Law Section of the Mississippi Bar Association. She is a sustaining member of the Junior League of Jackson, and she also serves as a Friends of the Board committee member for the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi
- Major: English Literature
- Madison County Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Junior League of Jackson
- Friends of the Board committee member, National Alliance on Mental Illness