Mac May recently led the DunbarMonroe team in the successful appeal of a $3.6 million jury verdict. The verdict was rendered in Hinds County Circuit Court in July 2010 and resulted from the alleged destruction of $20 million in intellectual property. Mac participated in oral arguments before the Mississippi Supreme Court, en banc, which ultimately led to the matter being reversed and remanded for a new trial.
Experience. Reputation. Results.
- Common types of construction litigation claims
- Protecting your trucking business: Navigating personal injury claims
- Options for defending your restaurant against slip and fall claims
- Defense strategies for insurers hit with trucking accident claims
- Options to defend against dram shop liability claims