Clark Monroe and Mac May obtained summary judgment on behalf of a Mississippi county and several employees of the county sheriff’s department in a matter in which it was alleged that the plaintiff was subjected to the unnecessary use of force during his arrest, resulting in injury to his shoulder. The plaintiff further alleged that he was then denied medical treatment for his alleged injury during his ensuing one-month incarceration. Finding no constitutional violation, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi dismissed all of the Plaintiff’s claims with prejudice.
Experience. Reputation. Results.
Clark Monroe & Mac May obtain summary judgement & dismissal
DunbarMonroe, PLLC | Jun 25, 2016 | Firm News
- Common types of construction litigation claims
- Protecting your trucking business: Navigating personal injury claims
- Options for defending your restaurant against slip and fall claims
- Defense strategies for insurers hit with trucking accident claims
- Options to defend against dram shop liability claims